- CAMEO Chemicals has 3 chemical datasheets with response recommendations for this UN/NA number. Response recommendations from the ERG are provided below.
Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG, 2012)
The ERG provides general response recommendations for first responders. More Info...
Several pieces of information from the 2012 ERG are displayed on UN/NA datasheets in CAMEO Chemicals (if they apply to a particular UN/NA number):
- Material names.
- Response guides. (Click on the link in the orange box to see the response guide as a PDF.)
- Initial isolation and protective action distances.
- Toxic-by-inhalation gases.
- Polymerization hazards.
About Explosives: Explosives aren't listed by specific names or UN/NA numbers in the ERG; however, they are assigned to response guides based on their division or class. So, only the response guides will appear on the UN/NA datasheets for those UN/NA numbers.
About Printing: Click on Print Friendly Page to preview and print the datasheet. However, note that the printed datasheet won't include the text for the response guide PDF. To print the response guide information, return to the response guide PDF and print that document separately.
Response Guide 128
There are no initial isolation and protective action distances listed in the ERG.
The ERG doesn't predict that large amounts of toxic-by-inhalation gases will be produced if this material is spilled in water.
Hazmat Table (49 CFR 172.101)
The Hazmat Table in 49 CFR 172.101 "lists and classifies those materials which the Department (of Transportation) has designated as hazardous materials for purposes of transportation..." More Info...
Several pieces of information from the Hazmat Table are displayed on UN/NA datasheets in CAMEO Chemicals:
- Proper shipping names.
- Hazard classes and divisions.
- Label information. Descriptive text for each label code is shown below the table, along with representative placards.
- If applicable, a note indicating that the shipping information is specifically for domestic (U.S.) or international shipping.
- If applicable, a note indicating that the proper shipping name must include one or more technical names of the hazardous material in parentheses.
- If applicable, a note indicating that the material is an inhalation hazard.
About Explosives: Class 1 materials (explosives) may have a compatibility group listed as part of the division (for example, 1.1A). More Info...
About Printing: Click on Print Friendly Page to preview and print the datasheet.
|UN/NA||Proper Shipping Name||Hazard Class||Labels||Notes*|
* There are three notes: (1) whether the displayed information is for domestic (U.S.) or international shipping (if neither is specifically indicated, it applies to both), (2) whether the proper shipping name must include one or more technical names of the hazardous material in parentheses, and (3) whether the hazardous material is an inhalation hazard.
|UN||Petroleum crude oil||3||3|
3 - Flammable liquid